Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stamp Glitch!!

When I logged back on I got a bunch of stamps that I have already earned months ago!! It says on my player card 27/242 which is NOT true. I have about 170 stamps!!

I also lost ALL my System Defender Stamps!!



I am so ANGRY at Club Penguin right now!! There is so many bugs on this site and Club Penguin never bothers to fix any of them!!! This makes me mad!!! Club penguin you need to start fixing these bugs or else!!


Solution: If this happened to anyone else I have a solution that I hope will work for you: First log off of clubpenguin and log off your computer. Next log back on and clear your cache. Next log back on clubpenguin and you SHOULD have everything back to normal :) I got all my System Defender stamps back and also the stamps that I earned again that were already earned did not pop back up when I logged back on :) Thanks Club Penguin BUT NEXT TIME WHEN THERE IS A BUG BE SURE TO GET RID OF IT RIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR HALF A BILLION PENGUINS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!!! LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment