Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Spy Phone Message From Herbert :)

Today we have received a new message on our spy phones BUT I did not get a blue telephone symbol telling me I had a new message. When I opened the messages section of my spy phone it was there!! Why didn't it tell me that I had a new message?? Here is what the message reads: Hello Easily Perturbed Fowl It seems your system is well defended. So this week I'm trying something else. Just a minor test of your skills. MWA HA HA!

Herbert will not get away with this!! He is going to attack our system again sometime this week!! We must prepare ourselves!! I know me and my elite puffle will train by doing system defender TOGETHER so that we will be prepared for Herbert's silly tricks!! See you all in the command room with Flare LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment