Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Bug On Puffle Rescue??

When I went to play puffle rescue everything was fine. Then when I finished it said I needed to clear my cache and I had no other option but to log off. Then when I logged back on to the puffle rescue options screen [id:play_txt not ready] appeared under the different options:


I am hoping this is just a bug and nothing serious. Club Penguin can you please take a look at this?

Attention: To reduce users trying to steal my pictures I am going to be adding watermarks to be sure a picture is mine. This way there will be no confusion as to who's picture belongs to who. If you want something off my blog ask first. I saw a picture of mine on someone elses blog a few days ago and I want to be sure that from now on this will all stop!! Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Update: The bug appears to be fixed :) Thanks Club Penguin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment