Thursday, February 24, 2011

New System Defender Klutzy Level :)

Today on club penguin we have a new level to complete on system defender :) I found this level to be VERY EASY and I earned the stamp on my first try without having to redo it :) Here you can see that we are once again under attack!! WARNING! SYSTEM UNDER ATTACK! The EPF mainframe is under attack. Multiple enemy signals detected. You must defend the system at any cost!

Once you click on DEFEND SYSTEM you will enter the room with Rookie and G. When playing they both realized that Klutzy thought that it was an arcade game :) Klutzy surendered with not much of a fight!! I thought we would fight back more but he did not. Once complete you will see this message!! :) You successfully defended the EPF mainframe computer. All systems are returning to normal. Medal Earned!

This is what comes up once you click on ok.


This is what the Klutzy stamp looks like in my stamp book!! :)


Thanks Club Penguin for adding a new level I found it fun to play :) Thanks again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment