Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Club Penguin 365 Days Stamp :)

Today is my 1 year anniversary on clubpenguin where I have been a part of club penguin for exactly a year :) I knew it was close but forgot all about it so when I logged on earlier it was a nice surprise for me :) Here you can see that I am exactly 365 days old on clubpenguin as of today :)

You can find out how old your penguin is by clicking on settings at the bottom toolbar :) It will tell you what server you are on, how old your penguin is and also you can manage your account from there :) I wanted to share this with you so that penguins who may be new to clubpenguin and are reading this can know how to earn this stamp and also figure out how much longer it will be until they earn that stamp :) So today I got the 365 stamp in my stamp book :) I am going to redecorate my stamp book to show all recent stamps that I have earned and then blog about it here :) Here is what it looks like in my stamp book :)

If you have earned all other stamps except for the Island Guardian Stamp (complete 50 field ops) you will have 26/27 or 26 out of 27 :)

I can't wait until we can earn the 50 field ops stamp because then our activity section will be full of stamps unless Club Penguin decides to add more to that section :) Thanks Club Penguin for the awesome year I had on Club Penguin :) I enjoyed completing things and having FUN with my friends :) You are all AWESOME!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment