Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Test Bot Trio Level In Club Penguin :)

We now have a new level in system defender :)

I found it FUN and easy to defeat the test bots :) Click on the screen to see the main screen to start system defender :) You will then see warning! System Under Attack! The EPF mainfram is under attack. Multiple enemy signals detected. You must defend the system at any cost!


This is a member's only level and I feel bad for all my non member friends!! But don't worry friends here is my guide to show you what the game looks like since members can't play the game! Once you have clicked Defend System and are a member you must do the same things as previous levels in order to defend the system against the Test Bots! You must build cannons to shoot at the enemies and win the game :) Once complete you will see this message :) You successfully defended the EPF mainframe computer. All systems are returning to normal. Medal Earned!


You will earn the Test Bot Trio Stamp in your stamp book :) This is what the Test Bot Trio Stamp looks like in my stampbook :)


This stamp looks AWESOME in my stamp book and I can't wait for MORE!! :) Thanks again Club Penguin!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment