Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Spy Phone Message From Gary and Herbert :)

Today we have received a new message from Gary and Herbert :) Once again I did not get a blue symbol telling me that I got a new message!! But luckily I found out about it and was able to stay in touch with Gary!! :) Hello Gary nice to hear from you again!! :) And hello Herbert I see you have gotten in touch with us as well!! Here are the messages I have received from both!! :)

February 16, 2011
Herbert P. Bear
Tick tock agents. I've left you a special surprise somewhere. I don't mean to "box" you in, but If I were you I'd hurry up and find it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 16, 2011
G.
Transmitting to all frequencies. Herbert - why are you attacking us? We thought you had changed your ways. You helped us save the island once!

I agree with G. Herbert DID help us save the island and he is STILL attacking US!! Herbert you obvious have not changed and are STILL the way you were before you help us save the island. You tricked us all into thinking you changed when really you never did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment