Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Girliegrl24's Special ACHIEVEMENT'S Stamp Book :)

I decided to redecorate my stamp book since I have very special things that I felt should be shown to the world :) Each item that was put onto my stamp book is from something I did for the first time or something that I felt was a big accomplishment :) Here I will explain the items on my stamp book :) First of all I have a cp anniversary stamp for attending the first anniversary party since it is a day only and I was not a part of club penguin for the previous ones, a 150 days stamp for being a part of club penguin for 6 months, a feather pin which was my VERY FIRST pin I ever got on Club Penguin , a meeting Rockhopper stamp because he is the first famous penguin I have ever met, and lastly the one I earned today which was the 365 days stamp for being a member for exactly a year!! :) I became a part of club penguin four days before my brother's birthday!! :) He will be 21!! :) Happy Early Birthday Brother :)

I would like to thank my friend for showing me Club Penguin in the first place and also for all the FUN I have had with my Club Penguin friends you guys ROCK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment