Saturday, March 12, 2011

Support Japan :)

After the party supporting Japan with my friends we all decided to put the Japanese pins on to show our support :) I have mine on and I am also wearing red as red is one of Japan's colors :)

If you can meet me in Bobsled and you have the pin with the colors of Japan I will take a photo and add it onto this post :) See if you can locate me by using your skills from Where's Waldo!! :) LOL...

Thanks Pugsey559 for showing your support for Japan :)

Thanks Kimmy001 for showing your support for Japan :)

Thanks Tinga2003 for showing your support for Japan :)

Thanks Pink9rose for showing your support for Japan :)

Thanks to all friends who met me and asked kindly if I could take a photo of them and add it on here :) I apprieciate you all supporting Japan TOGETHER we can make a difference!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment