Saturday, March 12, 2011

Save Japan :) FUN with Friends :)

Right now on server Bobsled I and some of my CP friends have decided to turn red to save Japan from the earthquake that hit them yesterday!! I live in Massachusetts BUT at my school we were watching the news and it was keeping us updated about the earthquake and it was saying that Japan had got hit already and that Hawaii would soon as well!! Parts of the U.S were warned about it especially California!! I and my friends are at server Bobsled at the forest :)

If you want to meet me you can at server Bobsled BUT my buddy list is full so you can not add me BUT I will send you a postcard and we will be Club Penguin friends :) See you all soon!! :)

Update: We are no longer at the forest :) I promise not to ruin the fun of you all trying to find me!! LOL :)

Update: We are now at the Plaza :)

Thanks to a bunch of penguins I just a met a few minutes ago I am sorry I can not add you maybe sometime soon I will ramdomly delete penguins who are never online so that there is room for new friends :) Anyways thanks again friends if you did not meet me don't worry another chance will come again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment