Thursday, March 3, 2011

Club Penguin Times Issue #281 :)

Today we have a new newspaper delivered :) I am more than happy to sit down in a nice peaceful spot and read it :) The first article is about the new puffle shop that will be for puffles to have food and other items :) There will be a new selection of foods to feed your puffle :)

The second article talks about the new puffle game that is coming out soon called Puffle Launch :) We will be able to play this game with ALL of our puffles :) The game will be released in a few weeks :)

We also can read up on the upcoming events for this month :) That is always I and my friends favorite part to read :) It makes us even MORE excited for new things :)

On the other side will will find this weeks secrets :) Most of the secrets are obvious BUT of course not to a brand new penguin which is why they are put into the newspaper every week :) It talks about how every catalog usually has hidden items to discover however not always as I and my friends have noticed catalogs wth NO hidden items!!

Thanks again CP for the newspaper I will play more games to earn more coins so I can save up and stock up on puffle food as soon as it opens up :) Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment