Thursday, March 3, 2011

Penguin Style Catalog for March 2011 :)

Today on Club Penguin we will find a new penguin style catalog in the gift shop :) Here are all the cheats for all the newly added items ONLY :) Here is the cover :)

Here is the first page in the catalog :) I LOVE these new items :) Here is also the new hidden item :) I love that shade of blue with the pink underneath :)

The next page also has a hidden item :) The blue flip flops :) I love the blue and the flower it looks for pretty almost TOO pretty to wear outside :)

We also have a new outfit for penguins at work this month and since it is puffle month we have the puffle feeding outfit :) I have been patiently waiting for this outfit to come out :)

Lastly we have the four backgrounds for this month :) The puffle ones are new BUT the other two are returning :) I love all four I will buy ALL of them :)

I love these new items soo MUCH thank you CP you rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment