Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Club Penguin Field Ops #35 BUG!! (NOW FIXED!!!)

Right now when you accept the field op and go near the ski lodge your phone will blink BUT it will stay in forever loading and you can't do the field op!!


Club Penguin I LOVE doing field ops and it sounds like there is a new field op again like last time but I can't do it and I love completing them so can you please fix this??

Update: This bug has now been fixed :) Thanks Club Penguin :)


Here we can see that there is a new field op just as I predicted earlier in this post :) You must Destroy the targets!


Enter the xy coordinates to fire the defense cannons. Aim for the red targets. Stay focused - you must destroy twenty targets in time. Click engage :)

I think it is FUN!! :) Earlier this year in my math class we learned about coordinates and how to read the coordinates that the dot is in and we also had to plot our own using the coordinates given :) This was easy for me :) Herbert is angry that I finished it so early!! :) WHAT??! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DESTROY ALL MY BOTS?!

Do you have any idea how long it took to create all of them??? They don't just grow on trees!

Mark my words - you will not be so lucky again!

Sorry Herbert I LOVE plotting points you must challenge me MORE lol :) I am happy that CP has done a brand new one :) Second week in a row :) Thank you Club Penguin!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Heyy i saw you on cp on Fjord I sent a request and you i think denyed cuz u never responded!!! Can I give you my info so u can catch me up??

    Username: Savnick7
    Pass: Chitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ 754fe63c-4a9b-11e0-8a9f-000bcdcb5194 :) I did not deny you I accept all requests. My buddy list is full so I do not get the notificatios telling me that I have a new buddy request!! I am sorry about that. Also you should never share personal info as now people can hack into your account and I am sure that you worked hard and would not want to lose all of it :)

    ReplyDelete