Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Constuction at the Pet Shop :)

Right now there is construction going on at the Pet Shop and we need some smart penguins to help us!! :) Outside of the Pet Shop we can already see some new things!! :)

Inside the Pet Shop we can see A LOT going on :) I am excited for these new updates coming soon!! :)

I love the huddle of puffles that are at the blueprints talking about how they will do the updates!! I think that is the most adorable thing!! :) I love how the brown puffle is on the other side with it's goggles reading the blue prints!! Sorry friends I will leave you to do your work!! LOL...

Thanks puffle friends for helping us plan out the updates you puffles are soo SMART and CREATIVE that I'm sure your ideas will surprise us all!! :) I can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment