Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wilderness Expedition Tour :)

Today on Clubpenguin I decided to do a tour for everyone who may be stuck and need extra help :) I did not take a picture of every line but just what I thought should be captured. If needed I will go onto another post if it get's too long :) Welcome to the Dock!

Grab your Expedition Hat and let's keep exploring. :)

Once you enter the forest you will see what look's like computer keys on the right. Let's keep going this way. :)

Once you have went to the right where the first clue is you will see a green light on the top of your screen :) It looks like there's a trail of them... :)


After going to the path with the green light you will see a gear on the right next to a tree :) Maybe they lead somewhere... LOL :)

After you have took the path with the gear you will find something red hiding next to a rock lol :) I think we're getting closer... :)

Next you will find a gray circle on the left after the red circle :) ...look, more pieces! :)

Next you will find something else grayish that is next to a tree again :) Over here, I've found some more! :)

Lastly you will find another object way up in the trees. This is your last path :) I feel like we're almost out of the trees...

Now you are finally out of the woods and have found a crazy looking machine :) Hey look at this machine :)

I did not take a picture of the boat but you must be a member. It is a FUN puzzle piece and I did not want to spoil it on how to complete the machine or the boat. They are really FUN. Once you have sailed across and have gone into the cave you will find a lot of brown puffles :)

How to adopt one?? Go to the piece of paper located at the top left hand of the screen. Click on it and at the bottom click adopt. The sad thing is that you can only get one BUT they are FREE!! You do not have to pay for them :) I am soo HAPPY that clubpenguin decided to make the brown puffles free. I wish that clubpenguin let non members have one.

So who did build these machines? Do you think THEY built them? LOL...


Thanks so much clubpenguin for this awesome wilderness expedition. I had soo much fun giving a tour of the expedition :) See you all in clubpenguin sometime :)



No comments:

Post a Comment