Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reviewed By You 1/26/11 :)

Today on clubpenguin Billybob has posted this weeks Reviewed by You on the what's new blog :)



Hello Penguins!




Yesterday we mentioned you can get a free Brown Puffle House on the Expedition. Looks like Scoobyzyx has been to the Brown Puffle Cave already:




Speaking of brown puffles, last week we asked what experiments you're conducting with your brown puffle and Mumble01360 said:


My brown puffle is the new Sir Isaac Newton! He often conducts experiments with any spare nuts and bolts lying around. Mudd will fly his airplane (that he built in under 10 minutes) everywhere around CP. With all of the experimenting he does, he barely has time to sleep!


Very Cool, Mumble01360! This week we want to know - If you wrote a story about puffles, what would it be like? Make sure to write a response to Billybob that is between 50 to 75 words by next weeks reviewed by you!!

By Billybob



Hmm... this is a tough question. I am very creative and love stories... Ohh I know I will write about the different adventures that I have had with my puffles!! This should be FUN!!!! LOL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment