Saturday, January 29, 2011

How To Defeat Herbert In System Defender Game :)

Right Now I have finally beat Herbert in the new upgrade in System Defender!! :) I am now tired and proud LOL... Some of my friends are stuck on this and need help completing it!! :) Don't worry friends I am here to help :)



First of all you must stategize :) That is what I like about Club Penguin is that a lot of the stuff we do we must use our brains to solve things on clubpenguin :) Everyone finds the beginning part easy but once Herbert releases the Centipeade of Doom my friends get nervous and that is where they get stuck!! My suggestion is to put all the purple guns near the battery supply but also put one next to the enterance where the bots come in :) I found this strategy to work for me and I hope it will work for others too!! :) Here are some screenshots after you have completed it!! :)


Here is what it looks like once it is complete :) You successfully defeated the EPF mainframe computer. All systems are returning to normal. Medal Earned! :)

Once you click ok this is what you get :) Congratulations, all System Defender stamps earned. Double coin bonus! :) I LOVE how clubpenguin gives us a double coin bonus for whenever we get all stamps for a clubpenguin game :)

When I clicked out and went to my stamp book I recieved the 25 EPF field ops complete stamp too!! Why was clubpenguin so late giving me this stamp??

This is what the Herbert Stamp looks like in my stamp book :)

Thank you again Clubpenguin for adding this new challenge in System Defender I LOVE challenges!! :) I love strategizing and using my brain to solve things in Club Penguin!! I hope this cheat guide helps you complete this new level and I hope to see you all in clubpenguin to have FUN and be goofy!! LOL... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment