Friday, January 28, 2011

The Penguins That Time Forgot Is Back At The Stage :)

Right now the play "The Penguins that Time Forgot" is back at the stage :) I am so happy that it returned because I became a member in Febuary 2010 so I never got to see the play :)


There is only one hidden item that I have found when I went through the Costume Trunk BUT if I missed any and I find it later I will blog about it :) The hidden item can be found by putting your mouse over the "G" in "Forgot." This cheat can be found on the first page inside the costume trunk :)



I think this is an AWESOME play and once again Clubpenguin you never disappoint LOL... See you all at the stage LOL...


Update: Clubpenguin also added a new postcard for this play which you can see here:


No comments:

Post a Comment